- Radcliffe College, Cambridge, Massachusetts: A.B.
- Newnham College, Cambridge, England: M.A.
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences: Ph.D.
- Solano Community College: Certificate in Small Business
- University of California at Davis Extension: Certificate in Legal Assisting
- University of Washington: four years, full time
- University of California at Irvine: one year, full time
- University of Dayton (Dayton, Ohio): two years, part time
- Wittenberg University (Springfield, Ohio): three years, part time
- University of Maryland (Germany): three years, part time
- University of California at Davis: one quarter, part time
- Community Colleges of Spokane: since 1999, part time
- Eastern Washington University: two years, part time
- Translated some Christian Greek texts for St. Vladimir's Seminary Press
- Translated Byzantine Greek statements of faith for Creeds and Confessions of Faith in
the Christian Tradition, Co-editors: Jaroslav Pelikan and Valerie R. Hotchkiss (Yale University Press, 2003)
- Annotated Latin texts for Transparent Language (language-learning computer
- Managing Editor for the Suda On Line project
(Byzantine Greek encyclopedia): http://www.stoa.org/sol
- Husband: Gregory E. Roth, retired from U.S. Air Force, Ph.D. from the International Marian Research Institute, teaches at SFCC
- Son: Nate Roth, graduate of the University of California at Davis, graduate student at U.C. Davis and father of two boys
- Daughter: Margaret Roth, graduate of Whitman College, graduate of the Cornell University School of Law, attorney in the Office
of Legislative Counsel for the U.S. Senate
- Brother-in-law: Jim Roth, English Department, SCC
Nate and Andria, wedding party
Margaret and Scott, wedding party
Margaret the graduate with her brother,
proud parents and grandmother
Roths at Deep Creek Canyon,
- Music: SFCC Community Band
- Skiing, snowshoeing, hiking: usually at Mt. Spokane
- Scottish Country Dancing
Copyright ©2002-present. All rights reserved. Information on
this page is the responsibility of the page author
and not that of Spokane Community College.
Please send comments to CRoth@scc.spokane.edu.